2017 North American Universities Debating Championship @ HWS

"Barnes, R Eric" <[log in to unmask]>

USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 29 Apr 2017 14:06:29 +0000

Hi All,

Please take our survey about 2017 HWS North American Universities Debating Championship (NAUDC).
https://goo.gl/forms/c6ZVcDq7iazjF9gu2

Friday, September 29 - Sunday, October 1, 2017
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Geneva, New York
Contact: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

As previously announced, Evan Lynyak and Lex Sundarsingh will be on our CA Team, along with "newly" appointed Steven Penner. At least 2 additional CA team members will be appointed by an application process. Details on this process will be announced soon. We are anticipating a budget of at least $4000 towards subsidizing independent adjudicators.

Registration fees will be $65 US per person (subject to increase if we host a banquet). This will cover your Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast and lunch, and Sunday breakfast and lunch, along with trophies, IA's and other tournament costs. The team cap will be either 108 (with banquet) or 144 (without banquet), with an initial institutional cap set at an appropriate level. The judging requirement will be the usual N-1, with an escalating fine for uncovered teams.

Important tournament announcements, including registration dates and deadlines, will be made through our event page on Facebook, so please ensure that your institutional representative is receiving notifications!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1322160121166934/

Best,
Eric

Eric Barnes