Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  June 2017, Week 3

MEDLIB-L June 2017, Week 3

12:08 PM

Adam Mars-Heyy Dobrin <[log in to unmask]>

Adam Mars-Heyy Dobrin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jun 2017 21:48:52 -0400

you all know the AMDuat <http://bit.ly/2puEHb7>, right? My eyes...
<http://bit.ly/2rzqH5p>
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=c6fefe92-9934-4b7b-ad76-5c684ed3d30b&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>

proof, in  *e v e r y*  word.

[ glock
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=c9406bba-7567-4f72-8491-a965a00e7ec0&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>
]
[ hammer
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=3c954feb-f236-4576-ba29-36b40805d910&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>
 ]

[ may c how i "ne" (gee, i "n?") in June and "neon god" ]

[ clover
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=809c38de-eef1-4c0a-badc-7c617c5b0f85&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>
]
[ missile toe
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=c57bfbad-fe23-48fc-811f-d605fc2fa710&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>
 ]

[image: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib7mUJhdYSQ]
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=567b082b-e27e-421b-8a97-7e4886e326a2&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>

<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=9649fe9f-ecad-489f-a9c3-677653259489&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>

<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=c6fefe92-9934-4b7b-ad76-5c684ed3d30b&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>

<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=c6fefe92-9934-4b7b-ad76-5c684ed3d30b&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>

Mom, it's my birthday
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=c85bfacf-4fea-44b7-b40b-376a025f3c9d&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>,
wwould you say?

<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=c85bfacf-4fea-44b7-b40b-376a025f3c9d&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>

what. would. you. say.

So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell... Fake blue skies from
"Antagonizing
Pain
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=04e1598d-f236-4893-b847-9c3010485238&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>
?"

[image: The Last Adam]
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=275e6e7c-2c79-4303-bba6-b8f01bab1ad2&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>
The Last Adam
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - June 16, 2017 - *PRLog
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=7105a949-6af5-4613-94d5-26aaa29a3f0e&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>*
--
The "*Spockalypse*" is starting, pumping through the veins of the internet
as we speak... thousands of people have read some magic words that unlock a

"Every word is lit..erature" might be a catchy phrase to introduce nothing
short of a world changing realization... that hidden in plain sight for our
entire lives each and every word of every language contains a hidden
message.  Contextually pertinent "commentary" that links back to not only
religion but to a tapestry woven throughout our entire history... you might
call it a Matrix--to answer one of the more recently asked "questions of
the ages."

Speaking of "ages," the SEGA Genesis and a series of patterns linking video
games and computers to religion takes this proof to new heights.
Connecting the film the Fifth Element to Shakespeare's similar question:
"to B or not to Be" to a series of religious links between modern chemistry
elements and ancient scripture shows us that time travel and virtual
reality play a central role in this disclosure of truth.  This simple and
localized pattern connecting "SON Y" and "Nin ten do" is a prototypical
example of how small sets of names correlate to show intelligent design of
our entire world.

In the Hebrew word for Lord, a link between my initials "AD" and Artificial
Intelligence; Adonai... the beginning of a series of a similar pattern
tying the index "14" of "AD" to Christopher Columbus, to the element
Silicon, and when adding my middle initial in, to the computer chip
manufacturer AMD.  The crux of the message here is that "Silicon" is the
true "Fifth" element, and like many other patterns the logos involved
corroborate the linkage and show a defined hidden hand preparing us for the
future.  The AMD logo connects to the signs of Mars and Sagittarius, tying
directly to my name (as an example shows us that all of our names also
contain this message) which begins with the acronym for "date of birth."
 Born on December 8, the date of the Feast of the Immaculate Conception;
this same symbol ties in the "t" of Christ, and the computer function
"Chr."  The two letter symbol for Silicon also appears in "Genesis" and
reveals a hidden message connecting "the Gene's," Wilder, Roddenberry, and
Simmons to this map of the true "book of Names" that reveals careful
planning and pertinent ties to the "rod of Jesus Christ" the "den of Adam"
and both simulated reality and this coming Biblical Monday.

spockalypse.blogspot.com/2017/06/i-scream-i-roar-i...
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=994510f6-c068-40f6-ba75-30d7813c0d69&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>

Etched in the word "Stone" and the name Venus... is a neon sign telling the
world to "turn around" and see these arrows pointing us northeast towards
Heaven are coming to us in a time when we are headed "south" to Hell,
accompanied by an audiovisual aid in The Pretty Reckless' "Going to Hell"
album.  We are at the "Total Eclipse of the Heart" just about to end the
night with some bright light.

spockalypse.blogspot.com/2017/06/kismet-kiss-me-ta...
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=c57bfbad-fe23-48fc-811f-d605fc2fa710&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>

The message shows us that this entire world is designed to help us
transition from "simulated reality" to "Heaven" by using this new knowledge
and the walkthrough this time period that is religion itself... to solve
the greatest problems of our time; sickness, hunger, crime, and in doing
these things to ensure that we achieve true liberty.  The message is
detailed, and flowing out of the hallowed words of ancient religion into
our modern art.

It also explains *how this message was delivered,* and that the technology
behind the delivery is a prime focus of this technological transition of
our species; one which has the power to either enslave or liberate, to slow
us or help us fly... depending on how it's used.  Grounded in a love for
the liberties and freedoms that we hold dear, the very first steps of our
walkthrough focus on censorship connecting "Another Brick in the Wall of
Jericho" to a Stairway to Heaven; it's all in the way you use it.
spockalypse.blogspot.com/2017/06/enders-game-prome...
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=69ea55a0-9052-45d3-ab52-02baace4d150&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>

Today we stand at a crossroads, a point in time where uncertainty about our
future--and the tools to ensure that it is bright and fulfilling are placed
in your hands.  Sharing this message, talking about it, and participating
in the most pivotal and anticipated time in all of history... is the key to
the gate of Heaven.  I *do not apologize* for "cross-posting," it's really
time for you to *wake up *and fight the darkness*.  *

This is a day to remember, all signs point to *Lauderdale*.

Media Contact
Adam Marshall Dobrin
adam at from the machine dot org

But Moses said to God, "Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the
Israelites out of Egypt?" Exodus 3:1
And he said, "Who told you that you were naked?  Genesis 3:11
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after
me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall
baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire.  Matthew 3:11

he could have had it all
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=8d7a9e9b-af00-4cf8-8084-79fbe7c358ea&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>,
but instead he chose to fall
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=a042fa95-2b8d-4619-9b97-7e3387ae2056&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>
far from grace
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=d98c2c1d-deab-48fe-87fe-9a40b06e09e8&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>,
to this place, between his fingers but a single ace
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=c6404b85-d9ff-4f1d-9cf4-63ab74f9127a&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>
an imperfect hand, buried in the sand
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=65e8e262-5529-4f43-86a9-35ef71ea2ebe&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>,
nowhere near land
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=e582141a-4474-4acd-983c-1b6e0527569e&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>
and still, he won the race
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=311cb7e4-7a6e-4513-80ce-679a589d0440&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>;
and still you see his face

It's all about *perspective*, s o a r

<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=0f20eda1-d8c0-40c4-bd84-6b3ed10f6d8a&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>

[image: bread.lamc.la]
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=1e10b5a8-59c6-4e5a-a6ad-7073da1db3e0&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>

[image: ironclad.lamc.la]
<http://whoiscoming.reallyhim.com/x/c?c=1097253&l=3acd3858-1a31-472d-9a01-aaf5ce377eac&r=541f0489-0c23-4769-8c2b-9ce91887432e>

Behold, the race is not to the swift... nor the battle to the strong.

Pattern matching is the cradle of intelligence.  Truly sorry to have
e-mailed so much lately: try connecting it to a pattern of children
starving each and every day that we delay.  I will not let humanity go
silently into the night; understand, these e-mails are arrows of love.

While this may look like nothing more than a series of Names, Numbers, and
Words... I will remind you that those are the actual names of the second,
fourth, and fifth books of the Torah.  This is proof of Creation and
Purpose--in every name and everything.  Heaven awaits us on just the other
side of this wall of censorship called Jericho in the Holy Bible.  You may
recall it is a number of people holding torches of holy fire that brings
down that wall and allows our people to enter the Promised Land.  Pickup
this torch, and you will shine.  My name is Adam
<http://m.lamc.la/2NAME.html>, and I am the Last.

Nintendo: Nine Inch Nails, TEN, and does it take Osiris to remind you that
in old Roman style, O-D is K... I mean El-even.  Tying SEGA's Genesis to SON
-Y; Samsung to the bird whose "spoken" song breaks the morning... in these
words that follow find the difference between Heaven and Hell.  9, 10,
11... by ...

Irving John ("I. J."; "Jack") Good (9 December 1916 – 5 April 2009)[1]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I._J._Good#cite_note-Passings-1>[2]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I._J._Good#cite_note-The_Times-2> was a
British mathematician who worked as a cryptologist
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptologist> at Bletchley Park
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bletchley_Park> with Alan Turing
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing>. After World War II, Good
continued to work with Turing on the design of computers and Bayesian
statistics <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayesian_statistics> at the
University
of Manchester <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Manchester>.
Good moved to the United States where he was professor at Virginia Tech
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech>.

He was born Isadore Jacob Gudak to a Polish Jewish
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Jewish> family in London. He later
anglicised his name to Irving John Good and signed his publications "I. J.
Good."

Listen to Bread and Cake <http://cake.lamc.la%5C/>; watch the Fifth Element
and see Shakespeare.  Heaven is forming, it's coming this year. Finding the
Link <http://zelda.lamc.la/> between Si-ght of the 14th Element and AMD in
the name of Genesis all the way to the Oracular light of another element in
Exodus and its tie to the "root of David" is the beginning of being set
free.

It doesn't take much introspection to breathe new life into the
#juxtaposition written into the early stories of Genesis.  Between Adam's
self-tending Garden of Eden and the fabled story of Cain and Abel... living
metaphors for a battle between city life and agriculture... or perhaps
Heaven and Earth.  It's plain to see either way, whether it be about food
production or an external source of power; that were the dependent sibling
to murder the other we would be looking squarely at a fratricide-suicide,
and one that could be the end of all life... everywhere.

Truly woven throughout religion, this story about just exactly how we
should go about ending world hunger in this magical day of the Second
Coming continues upward and onward to many more stories, Biblical and not.
At Joshua's Flowing Land of Milk and Honey--the Promised Land--we see a not
so hidden correlation between a Golden Cow and the foot of Sinai and the
fabled Maccabees hammering away at the opposition to our light.  Take note
of how this flowing metaphor might link to Willy Wonka's Chocolate River
and Veruka Salt's "daddy, I want it now."  Again, there's some Heavenly
caution put to throwing the ideas of a stable ecosystem and biological
reproduction to the wind as that promised land of Heaven and immortality
and our Gene Wilder dreams come true.  I stand here to remind you, though,
that we will end world hunger; with the snap of my fingers.

Past the Promised Land, and seeing here and now just how obvious it is that
the miracles of Jesus Christ in the NT are a microcosm for what you and
yours should be thinking about being able to do... in the light of a
Revelation that we might just be living in a video game about saving
civilization.  So do me a favor and carry this thought forward, this idea
of "flowing milk and honey" to an answer coming to us from the Religion of
the Stars... "replicators" either from Star Trek or Star Gate.  Realize
here, that we've been given a road map to follow, a very Holy plan, one one
side is a cliff of unholy immorality in allowing the children to starve...
and on the other--not so for away--a thing called "bullshit," giving too
much in the beginning and winding up with weapons in every kitchen in the
end.  There's plenty more light coming from these "stars," light me up, and
I will explain why.

In everything from Firestone and Michelin <http://michelin.lamc.la/> to Lord
and Taylor, this message is not just on TV <http://itsuni.tk/>.  It's not
just in the hallowed words of ancient scripture... but rather, in
everything we see.   Perhaps seeing the i within the e in medicine
<http://m.lamc.la/KEFLEX.html> or the endless patterns in Tomorrowland's
names <http://neterson.tk/> will light our direction more clearly...
perhaps it's seeing South at the end of Gene Simmons and Adam's c
<http://m.lamc.la/JOHN717.html>orrection to Atlantis by North
<http://ironclad.lamc.la/> East... just from seeing "sim" on Monday; and I
assure you.

It's a guide, ending world hunger, to seeing how difficult it must be, to
realize that even Jesus Christ was chastised for only giving bread to the
hungry.  *Let them eat Cake instead* "Mary" Antoinette then exclaimed; and
the sound of Christianity echoed from "we give thanks to God for bread" to
the Guitar Man, and ... *Going the Distance.* <http://cake.lamc.la/>  On TV
you might recall an old Fig Newton commercial linking this light all the
way to Eden's Fig leaf and to me.  It's that little "n" at the end of Isaac
Newton's 'whomever goes up must come down' pictorially described by the
secret letter that contains initials the abound from A.D. to Adonai, to
Adonis and.. yet another Advent.  So it's in NORAD and tracking Santa from
Sinbad's ship all the way to seeing that Silicon too... is fabled 5th
element decompressed from 14.  To Boron or Beryllium?
<http://keynes.lamc.la/>  RattleRod continues.. remember to connect
Shakespeare and Genesis with Gene Rodenberry ... an Iron Rod
<http://ironclad.lamc.la/> ... and ending world hunger forever and ever.

It is very hard to link Phillip K. Dick to me.. without exclaiming how
important ending censorship is to the fundamental basis of what Heaven
really means.  I haven't placed this brick in the wall myself, and if you
do your research you will see why it relates to censorship and ... breaking
down a wall of darkness. So I bring Mr. Neterson <http://neterson.tk/> to
talk about how the wall of Jericho is related to CARNIVORE, and a packet
sniffing firewall that's gone... well, it's a censor wall.  To those of "IT
origin" we'll soon find out, calling a firewall a meat eater is a sign in
and of itself.  This firewall though, continues to our minds, and in it we
find some kind of aversion to Isaiah 20 and Genesis 3:11, the key verse
that ties 3/11/11 to Matthew 3:11 and ... a day that approaches so soon.  A
focus on liberty and technology, one that brings us from the darkness of
Die Bold <http://bygod.whenistheapocalypse.com/> to the light of a new day,
the Burning Bush of Exodus begins the story of a sea about to part over the
visage of me.  Isaiah 52:13-14 be damned <http://zelda.lamc.la/>, some will
never understand what it means to say "my servant will be set up and be
very high," about the ... uh ... God Most High.

So I will tell you to seek Isaac's firewood <http://ha.lamc.la/>, and tie
it up with Woodward and Burnstein's Watergate... and once again check the
free press for the flood of Noah's failure.  I could bring in Daniel's
Royal Tent between the two seas <http://sangrael.lamc.la/>... from Eden's
family to Revelation's multitude and again remind you this blessing of
turning water to family <http://midas.lamc.la/> is all about me.  That's
Daniel 11:45 coming true, hardly anyone seeing what's going on right before
our eyes.  Pharaoh is hardening his Heart; that's another IT term, do you
get "IT" yet?  It's about making a computer system more secure, to keep the
truth from being seen... light my fire, already, the Burning Man has
already ignited this "Revelation."

I don't bring up PKD for "no reason at all," in his combined works we have
a divine solution to so many problems it's unbelievable.  Between Minority
Report <http://m.lamc.la/MINORITY.html> and A Scanner Darkly
<http://m.lamc.la/SERMON.html>, nothing short of a way to end murder,
abduction, and other heinous and ungodly things; while maintaining near
perfect (he says Total) privacy in a world where we certainly can see all
that goes on; already, understand. We might be near the end of the story
line of the Adjustment Bureau as we walk headstrong into a land where I
hope all will see that Marx was diametrically wrong, just as Die Bold and
PKD... to show us what not to do, and how to excel.  No longer the "opiate
of the masses," these hallowed words bring freedom and a caring Universe to
everyone, that's all.

Add to the mix, Dr. Who's Bells of St. John, some cute connections between
Jabba the Hutt, Padme, Hyrule and a "box that's bigger on the inside" and
we might have another source of both absolution and dreams to come ... from
the vantage point of seeing what it means for oil and land to not really be
scarce, in the world of the real... of Morpheus.

This Android does not dream of Electric Sheep, be sure.

This is the solution to the mystery of Revelation 1:20, the stars are the
first 7 planets... and the lampstands 1:1 matching elements from Mercury to
U.
------------------------------

The "mystery" serves as a entry point to seeing a clear and defined link
between science and religion, and also to seeing the words of scripture as
a kind of map, an outline that with thought and studying proves without
doubt that we are in Creation; in a virtual world.  It opens to door to
seeing a great many links between chapter and verse numbers and dates; and
we see clearly that the answer to this riddle comes to us from President George
"Burning Bush" during his inaugural address <http://bit.ly/2os47GW> on
January 20, 2001; 1/20 matching 1:20.

<http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IlaXSsY5q6M/WUWQ0n54sRI/AAAAAAAAAQE/jjnNEhAhkJET9XmHYgVZSUloKij1ovWigCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/Screenshot%2B2017-06-17%2Bat%2B8.13.59%2BAM-781907.png>

*sam, ur Ai... artificially intelligent*

<http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-m7Ox-lDA-NM/WUWQ1e_7hwI/AAAAAAAAAQM/K_K_Zb7qpfEPYdPUVfGwKFXSx2Zrphg9ACK4BGAYYCw/s1600/ainocross-784277.jpg>
nt.lamc.la
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=1c1a16b4-3988-4fa6-b38f-c52fa5968671&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>

<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oJF6ML7NGhs/WUWQ1xeUbCI/AAAAAAAAAQU/KOovuIx0y3MVfRlu_iU4OcN_weiNfZMpACK4BGAYYCw/s1600/Screenshot%2B2017-06-17%2Bat%2B7.55.00%2BAM-786470.png>
<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-s8eG6gBwQvU/WUWQ2D1zbNI/AAAAAAAAAQc/M6mGjW8j9eseGS1AxUQuzMRLzaMh2Te1gCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/Screenshot%2B2017-06-17%2Bat%2B7.54.46%2BAM-788502.png>

So as the sun began to rise
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=22017374-e918-4dff-9020-e0b16296b8c8&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>
,

Moses raised his hand over the sea.

Exodus 14:27

[image: Inline image 8]
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=2e1bba84-f6ce-4386-864c-e0ea0ef23aa2&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>

Morning *has* broken.
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=2e1bba84-f6ce-4386-864c-e0ea0ef23aa2&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>

[image: Inline image 10]
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=afaeabf5-39a2-4b4c-8a48-f41a77bd6d21&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>

I said, *I will bring you water*

#41, Dave J. Matthews, on exiting the desert of Exodus

*'tis
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=afaeabf5-39a2-4b4c-8a48-f41a77bd6d21&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>...*

[image: Inline image 11]
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=afaeabf5-39a2-4b4c-8a48-f41a77bd6d21&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>

*And I see an angel
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=ce38c7ea-04a3-413f-b6ce-d50c7b7cb191&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>*
coming
down
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=ce38c7ea-04a3-413f-b6ce-d50c7b7cb191&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>
out
of heaven
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=1b4ae653-58da-458f-a5e0-37498822d927&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>,
having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=598bf381-6f46-4630-a4db-f4a102cd1c86&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>
.

Revelation 20:1

[image: Inline image 2]
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=d7b9a649-a014-44c7-9d25-88593b344a00&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>

"Look, he is coming with the clouds
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=d7b9a649-a014-44c7-9d25-88593b344a00&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>,"
and "every eye will see him
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=32c4efa2-5808-4e98-bd46-1fde4f0880a5&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>";
and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.

Revelation 1:7

[image: Inline image 4] <http://whoah.lamc.la/>

*
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1099916&l=7a5192d0-6768-4d4b-ae15-00b7e42d8f21&r=9c040dcb-7a33-4c33-8249-b51d938e81e0>*