Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  July 2017

VTBIRD July 2017

Re: VTBIRD Digest - 8 Jul 2017 to 9 Jul 2017 (#2017-170)

carolclyde <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Jul 2017 06:21:00 -0400

Regarding frog using nest box.  A neighbor in South Alburgh has a tree frog in a nest box near her porch.
Carol Yarnell

Topics of the day:

1. Jay Peak Friday BBQ, Tram, and Bicknell’s Thrush (2)
2. Tree Frog who thinks he's a bird (2)
3. American Kestrels
4. Peregrine at UVM
5. Missisquoi NWR Bird Monitoring Walk