VTBIRD Archives

July 2017

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 11:39:28 -0400
7bit
Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
alison wagner <[log in to unmask]>
The bridge south of my house is being replaced which means far less traffic on the road (except for trucks and machinery) so when aI heard a peculiar sound, I assumed it was something mechanical.  No...it was a begging Raven in flight with a parent!  I've also seen young begging and chasing Brown Creepers and Red-breasted Nuthatches this morning!  Life is good....real good in Huntington, Vermont!

Ali Wagner