VTBIRD Archives

July 2017

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Linda M Verchereau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2017 17:03:29 -0400
A nice surprise this afternoon around 2:00 a RBG in full color in my spruce tree waiting for its turn at the feeder; it had to compete with Purple finches, Chipping sparrows and Siskins however.

That rose-pink is so dashingly beautiful and hard to miss!   I have not seen one here in Montpelier for 10 years or so.

Went to Monhegan Island in May and saw three males within a couple of hours.

Good birding.

Linda Verchereau

Montpelier