]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  September 2017, Week 4

MEDLIB-L September 2017, Week 4

Reminder: Survey of Library Services for Electronic Lab Notebooks

"Ratajeski, Melissa Anne" <[log in to unmask]>

Ratajeski, Melissa Anne

Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:13:59 +0000

Hello,

Just a reminder that this survey will close Friday, October 6, 2017 https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0V3VMPaTSy6UkbX<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpitt.co1.qualtrics.com%2Fjfe%2Fform%2FSV_0V3VMPaTSy6UkbX&data=01%7C01%7Cmar%40pitt.edu%7Cce4efcb1ae874d9a6a5508d4f61591b6%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1&sdata=UHmBbCPhUHgAd6IOkWaMsN2BZDIiLS8A8fFboDkymU8%3D&reserved=0>

Details below.

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa Ratajeski, MLIS, AHIP, RLAT
Coordinator of Data Services;
IACUC Liaison

Health Sciences Library System,
University of Pittsburgh
200 Scaife Hall, 3550 Terrace Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1971