]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SKIVT-L Home

SKIVT-L  October 2017, Week 1

SKIVT-L October 2017, Week 1

Re: SKIVT-L Digest - 4 Oct 2017 to 5 Oct 2017 (#2017-278)

Alan Belsky <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Oct 2017 12:23:16 +0000

Wes,
 Congrats and gratitude to you. The first time I tied my green plaid to my body. I felt a part of something special. Ridiculed by friends, back when meeting someone from the internet was  ýreally creepy. You have helped me spread my association with other like minded snow lovers and it continues to this day. Good luck and stop by Hunter one day. I have a place for you to stay.

Think Snow
Alan