]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  November 2017, Week 2

MEDLIB-L November 2017, Week 2

Re: Joint Commission - Standards re. Libraries?

"Nichols, William" <[log in to unmask]>

Nichols, William

Thu, 9 Nov 2017 13:25:04 +0000

>>far from reality.

Not that far.  :)

To me the whole thing was more amusing than anything else.  I got a chuckle out of it & never gave it too much thought other than being surprised that anyone would take personally comments that were simply remarking on the facts of the situation; i.e., that it was a very disturbing trend over the years to have seen the standards go from a number of pages front/back to 3 lines re KBI under IM.

[Granted, I do speak my mind & don‘t pull too many punches, but I never get personal on the list & never ever target any individual.  I’m believe in being just facts/issues.  :)]

Since it’s a matter of record that I’ve never mentioned on the list who it was that’d emailed me (& also that I’ve always referred people with questions re the standards to Jeannine as an expert) with a post coming from the blue essentially saying that I’m in an “alternative fact” world, I’ll leave it to others to determine which [if either :)] of the she-said/he-said is actually true.

Regards & Happy Thursday, all!

Bill

William F. Nichols, MLS | Director of Library Services |Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine | 350 Howard Street|Spartanburg, SC 29303| Office: 864-327-9852  Fax: 864 804-6986 http://www.vcom.edu<http://www.vcom.edu/>
(The views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the Edward Via College of
Osteopathic Medicine, and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.)