]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  December 2017, Week 1

MEDLIB-L December 2017, Week 1

risk of communicable diseases in humanitarian emergencies survey invitation

"Harshbarger, May" <[log in to unmask]>

Harshbarger, May

Wed, 6 Dec 2017 14:56:06 +0000

The following is from Healthcare Information for All’s daily update, and includes an invitation to participate in a survey on risk of communicable diseases in humanitarian emergencies. I have not been involved in any emergencies or disasters, but many libraries and hospitals have been affected by hurricanes, flooding and wild fires, with a few experiencing tornadoes. The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete. Please forward on to any who may be interested.

Thanks---

May Harshbarger, B.S.
Continuing Medical Education Coordinator and Medical Librarian
Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
4200 West Memorial Road, Ste. 701
Oklahoma City, OK  73120
Office: 405 752-3390 | Fax: 405 486-8916