Re: Replacement for Beall's yet

"Truex, Eleanor" <[log in to unmask]>

Truex, Eleanor

Tue, 12 Dec 2017 15:54:48 +0000

This is fantastic and I am so heartened to see it. I truly need to subscribe to WaPo. Thanks for sharing!

Eleanor Truex BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago, IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
Internal: 81.665.3038

Presence
Saint Francis Hospital
355 North Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460
Internal: 81.847.2460
presencehealth.org<http://www.presencehealth.org/>

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor<http://www.presencehealth.org/physician-directory> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PresenceHealth> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/presence-health> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/PresenceHealth> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/PresenceHealth>

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries