]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  January 2018, Week 2

MEDLIB-L January 2018, Week 2

FW: [EXTERNAL] [Serials Solutions - General] 360 Link and E-journal Portal release is now Live & HTTPS compatibility notes

Dean James <[log in to unmask]>

Dean James <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Jan 2018 16:36:47 +0000

Dean James, Associate Professor
Head of Serials/ERM, Rowland Medical Library
University of Mississippi Medical Center
2500 North State Street
Jackson, MS  39216