Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

SPANEWS Home

SPANEWS  February 2018

SPANEWS February 2018

For best results do not use Internet Explorer with InfoEd

Cathy Condon <[log in to unmask]>

Sponsored Project Administration News <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Feb 2018 13:24:35 -0500

Dear PIs, Business, and Grant Administrators,

We have had several reports from around campus that using Internet Explorer with InfoEd is causing problems with rendering of pages.

We strongly recommend you avoid using Internet Explorer with InfoEd.

This is particularly important if you are using InfoEd to build a National Institutes of Health (NIH) proposal that will include the new Human Subjects / Clinical Trials Form.

Here is a listing of recommended browsers:

Macintosh Versions

• Apple - Safari
• Mozilla - FireFox
• Google - Chrome
Windows Versions

• Mozilla - FireFox
• Google - Chrome

Thank you.

Catherine Ruley Condon
Business Systems Analyst/ InfoEd Support
Sponsored Project Administration
University of Vermont
802-656-5560