]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  November 2018, Week 3

MEDLIB-L November 2018, Week 3

Reminder: Health and Nutrition Literacy Webinar Tuesday December 4

"Miles, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>

Miles, Sarah

Fri, 16 Nov 2018 17:35:20 +0000

Happy Friday, everyone! Please excuse cross-posting. As you are preparing for the Thanksgiving holiday next week, please remember to mark your calendar for our upcoming Patient Safety webinar, Health and Nutrition Literacy: The Social Determinants of Health, Healing & Patient Safety to be held Tuesday, December 4th at 1pm CT / 12pm MT. We've already gotten some interest in this session, so I hope there will be a big audience for our guest speaker Dr. Teresa Wagner.

Check our website<https://nnlm.gov/scr/training/patient-safety-series> for full details or find them below. No registration is required. Please pass this on to any interested colleagues!

Health and Nutrition Literacy: The Social Determinants of Health, Healing & Patient Safety
Guest Speakers: Teresa Wagner, DrPH, Assistant Professor and Senior Fellow, SaferCare Texas, University of North Texas Health Science Center