Re: Literature Search Help

Ruth Suhami <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Nov 2018 11:50:53 +0000

Hi Sharon,

Attached a few links that might help.

Best,

Ruth Suhami | Head of Literature Search Unit
Medicine and Life Sciences Library
Tel-Aviv University
Israel

------------------------------

Date:    Tue, 27 Nov 2018 19:38:05 +0000
From:    Sharon Hrabina <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Literature Search Help

Hello all,

I have a request from a colleague who is looking for information on:   Electronic handheld devices and the amount of time they are used by the healthcare team at work.   (This is not as they are being used in patient care but as they are being used for personal reasons in checking email, social media etc...)

I have used
Handheld electronic devices
Computer, handheld
Smartphones tablet computers
Smartphone usage
Problematic smart phone use
Duration
Length of time
 Time factors
Multidisciplinary care team
Nurses
Distraction
Smartphone addiction

I was able to find one article:

Distraction: an assessment of smartphone usage in health care work settings
Preetinder, S. Gill  etal
Risk Manag Healthc Policy  2012; 5: 105-114

If anyone has any other terms to suggest I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you

Sharon L. Hrabina, MLS
Senior Medical Librarian
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Hazleton
700 East Broad Street
Hazleton, PA 18201
Phone: 570-501-4847
Fax: 570-501-4840

Stay current! See New Reports & Guidelines. http://lvhn.libguides.com/reports_guidelines

Please note that if you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-Mail and delete all copies of the original message.