Re: The Quest for Quiet

Annie Schultz <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Nov 2018 14:07:08 -0500

I’m with you, Trey and Eleanore.  There are not enough quiet places for people to catch their breath.

Annie

Ann M. Schultz, JD, MLIS
Certified in Information Management
Licensed to Practice Law, State of Michigan (P70355)
Mobile: (810) 858-7867
Email: [log in to unmask]

"Our greatest fear should not be of failure...but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter."

~ Francis Chan ~

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."

 ~ Albert Einstein ~

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."

~ Milton Berle ~

Sent from my iPhone 💡