VTBIRD Archives

March 2019

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2019 15:56:08 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Spencer Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings from the sandbar causeway!

I was just watching a third-winter gull, that I suspect was something interesting, likely Slaty-backed. It took off and disappeared to the north a moment ago, but there are lots of gulls around and minimal open water so perhaps it will return. I have some video and photos, and will post again if I can confirm the ID when I get back to field guides and the computer.

Cheers,
Spencer

Sent from my iPhone