VTBIRD Archives

May 2019

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 26 May 2019 17:43:36 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Mundi Smithers <[log in to unmask]>
We have lived here since 2010 and in all that time I’ve never had to clean and refill my feeders once a day or day and a half. This year has been quite remarkable in that respect. Not only that but occasionally when I look out there are two birds calmly feeding together. Anyone else experiencing more hummers than usual?

Mundi
North Pownal

Sent from my iPad

The greatest tragedy in mankind’s entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
Arthur C Clarke 1917 - 2008