VTBIRD Archives

May 2019

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2019 10:22:01 -0400
7bit
From:
Jeannie Elias <[log in to unmask]>
The Mad Birders in the Mad River Valley, centered in Waitsfield, Vermont hold many bird walks during the months of May and June. This week we have walks on Thursday May 9th at 7am and Saturday May 11th at 8am.
The Thursday walk is a short easy walk along a raised Boardwalk through a small wetland off Carroll Road near Route 100. Saturday's walk is on Ward Hill Road in Duxbury.
We have binoculars, bird books and bird identification cards available to borrow. All levels are welcome.
For directions or more details see
http://madbirders.org/
or email me
Jeannie Elias
at

The Mad Birders would LOVE to have you join us!

Jeannie
Happy Birding.