VTBIRD Archives

May 2019

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jeanne Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2019 07:03:53 -0400
Mad Birder Thursday Morning Walk
5/16  at 7am
on Freeman Hill Road in Moretown

Join the Mad Birders for our next Thursday morning birdwalk tomorrow at Freeman Hill Road.  We will meet at 7am rain or shine. Park at the Cemetery that is about 1/4 mile up from Route 100B. This is a slow walk on a gravel road with easy visual access to multiple habitats. Loaner binoculars, bird books and bird ID cares will be available. The walk is free and open to the public. For questions email [log in to unmask] or go to madbirders.org

Jeannie Elias
Fayston