VTBIRD Archives

May 2019

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jim Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2019 06:48:16 -0400
Hello all,

All five Ruddy Ducks are still here this morning. Good luck if you try for them. I thought I had counted 6 Ruddy Ducks but could not do it a second time, so I will also report 5 of them. They were all feeding which made it a bit more difficult to count all of them at the same time.

Enjoy Birds,

Jim Mead

Sent from my iPhone