Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  May 2019

VTBIRD May 2019

Re: VTBIRD Digest - 19 May 2019 to 20 May 2019 (#2019-123)

david merker <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 May 2019 11:12:37 +0000

We had a catbird at them yesterday

David Merker
Etna, New Hampshire
Cape May Raptor Banding Project Inc.

www.capemayraptors.org<http://www.capemayraptors.org/>
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/deletefacebook?src=hash>

#deletefacebook<https://twitter.com/hashtag/deletefacebook?src=hash>

On May 21, 2019, at 12:00 AM, VTBIRD automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Topics of the day:

1. Unusual death (4)
2. 100+ Species in Rutland County
3. foy (2)
4. Scarlet Tanager
5. Cerulean Warblers, southern end of Snake Mountain, Bridport/Cornwall
6. Grantham, NH - 15 warblers, 48 species in 2 hours on Sunday
7. Windham White Wing Scoter reported in error this morning. 5/20/19
8. Warblers
9. Warbler jackpot - Burlington
10. Warblers Old Brandon Rd, May 20, 2019