]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  October 2020

VTBIRD October 2020

Re: VTBIRD Digest - 26 Oct 2020 to 27 Oct 2020 (#2020-293)

Carol Yarnell <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Oct 2020 17:25:16 -0400

Re:  Where to buy birdseed.  I was in the St. Albans Coop today and there
was an ad for a sale on 40# back oil sunflower seed bags for $15 next
week.  They were $19.99 today.  I bought a few bags for $18.99 at Guy's
Farm and Yard in St. Albans yesterday.
Carol Yarnell
Alburgh