VAGUE Archives

November 2020

VAGUE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Paul Flint <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Area Group of Unix Enthusiasts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2020 09:31:51 -0500
Greetings List Lurkers,

I do not know what it is about Monday but again, it rained like hell last
night, but hey - it could have been snow, but instead is turning to ice on
the trees...

Come on to Jitsi at 6PM.

Again, this meeting I will let Jit.si do the heavy lifting, it seems to work
just fine.

Feel free to click the following link to join the meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/bosi

=====

Just want to dial in on your phone?

Dial-in: +1.512.402.2718 PIN: 1992759198#

Note that this dial in worked with devistating effect from the road...

Click this link to see the dial in phone numbers for this meeting
https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=bosi

Kindest Regards,

Paul Flint,
UberBashKommander

(802) 479-2360
(802) 595-9365 Cell

Based upon email reliability concerns,
please send an acknowledgment in response to this note.