]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

VTBIRD Home

VTBIRD  November 2020

VTBIRD November 2020

Re: VTBIRD Digest - 11 Nov 2020 to 12 Nov 2020 (#2020-309)

Jeffrey Sonshine <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Nov 2020 00:21:37 -0800

Please remove my name from your email list.  Thank you

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 9:00 PM VTBIRD automatic digest system <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Topics of the day:
>
>   1. Merlins
>   2. Snowy Owls and Snow Geese (2)
>   3. November 12, 2020: Coyote Hollow, Thetford Center

> Date:    Thu, 12 Nov 2020 04:50:08 -0500
> From:    Diana <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Merlins
>
> Yes, they were all quite determined and they were still going strong when
> I left after 15 to 20 minutes.

Jeffrey Sonshine, CFP
36 Laurel Ledge Court
Stamford, CT 06903