]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

COMMUNET Home

COMMUNET  January 1994, Week 1

COMMUNET January 1994, Week 1

Re: Warning: International Internet Association

Scott Ward <[log in to unmask]>

Communet: Community and Civic Network Discussion List

Fri, 7 Jan 1994 04:53:06 -0500

--1918897594-1994719777-757936405:#19459

SCOTT A. WARD ("Scotty") [log in to unmask] +De Colores!+
Training Coordinator; WOULD APPRECIATE ASSISTANTS
Volunteer Service Manager (VSM), CapAccess Community Center
Vice-Chair, Public Relations