LISTSERV Archives

COMMUNET Home

COMMUNET  February 1994, Week 4

COMMUNET February 1994, Week 4

Networks & Community Feb 22 1994

Sam Sternberg <[log in to unmask]>

Communet: Community and Civic Network Discussion List

Tue, 22 Feb 1994 16:13:00 EST

NETWORKS AND COMMUNITY : feb 22, 1994
Networks and Community is devoted to encouraging
LOCAL resource creation & GLOBAL resource sharing.
The 9th report of 1994 is the 15th weekly survey.

coverage in this special issue included an extensive 4part list of
resources for those interested in community networking.

part 1: GENERAL CIVIC NETWORKING AND RELATED ISSUES
DISCUSSION AND ONGOING ASSISTANCE RESOURCES
part 2: DISCUSSION AND WORK LISTS FOR INDIVIDUAL CIVIC NETWORKS
or REGIONAL AND NATIONAL PUBLIC NETWORK EFFORTS
part 3: TOOLS FOR DEVELOPING COMMUNITY FACILITIES
part 4: CURRENT INFORMATION SOURCES
part 5: ORGANIZATIONS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN COMMUNITY NETWORKING
AND RELATED ISSUES

The regular issue will appear tomorrow. It has been delayed by my
deleting of all my files last friday. Some days it just doesn't pay...

NETWORKS & COMMUNITY
version:   2.0
frequency: occasional