]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  April 1995, Week 3

MEDLIB-L April 1995, Week 3

Long summary of responses I received re question about icd9 and drgs

Hannah King <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 15 Apr 1995 00:42:58 -0500

FYI: Some generous soul has made available the code/text of the
icd9cm and icd9 procedures. it is available via anonymous ftp at
moose.cccs.umn.edu

  Richard Hockey                    email:[log in to unmask]   |
| Department of Public Health       phone:+61 9 380-1292        _--_|\        |
| University of Western Australia   fax:  +61 9 380-1188       /      \       |
| NEDLANDS WA 6

You can obtain an ascii file containing ICD9-CM codes from the Univ of
Texas at Houston.

Use "anonymous" ftp and go into the /MSDOS directory. (note the directory
names are case sensitive).  There are two files, one for diagnostic codes
and one for procedural codes.

The ftp address is:     dean.med.uth.tmc.edu

M. Marrin
Dept Pediatrics
McMaster Univ
Hamilton, Canada