]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

COMMUNET Home

COMMUNET  July 1995, Week 1

COMMUNET July 1995, Week 1

URGENT -- WRITE BY SATURDAY in SUPPORT OF WIRELESS PETITION

"W. Curtiss Priest" <[log in to unmask]>

Communet: Community and Civic Network Discussion List

Thu, 6 Jul 1995 13:30:35 EDT

SINCE THE DEADLINE IS JULY 10TH -- HERE IS WHAT TO DO --
     WRITE:
           MR. WILLAIM CATON
           ACTING SECRETARY
           FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
           1919 M STREET, N.W.
           WASHINGTON, DC  20554

Put Re: RM-8648 on the next line
Then simply say in your own words why you believe the FCC should
give serious consideration to Apple's petition for an NII band.
    W. Curtiss Priest