MEDLIB-L February 1996, Week 4

(Fwd) Cyberspace Declaration of Independance (fwd) (fwd)

"* E. Guy Coffee" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Feb 1996 15:46:42 CST6CDT

Date:          Thu, 22 Feb 96 09:23 CST
Subject:      Cyberspace Declaration of Independance (fwd)

I have read this, and found myself both sick to my stomach that something
like this must come about, and proud beyond belief that this would happen.

I feel it plays a major role for this list, seeing as just the fact that
this list exists, is against that fucking shit-filled bill.

Please read it and distribute it as you see fit.