COMMUNET March 1996, Week 3

Re: New Bill in PA

"Raleigh Myers" <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 16 Mar 1996 12:07:37 +0000

      decision-makers.

> >In a technologically 'advanced' economy, the consequence of uncontrolled
> >specialization is that you have to get more people in the loop to have
> >one complete brain at work.  That may make for a frustratingly slow
> >(and hot) process, but the alternative is to make decisions that are
> >fast, free from contention, and wrong.
> >
> >But how do you get all these people together?  Often there are
> >geographical as well as conceptual barriers (e.g., food producers
> >and food consumers).  Maybe that's what the 'Net is for.

	As Einstein pointed out we can't repair the mistakes of the past with
the tools used to build them ie. ATV positive syndrome(acquired tunnel
vision) a mentally transmitted disease inflicted on civilization by the
educational system and media controlled by organized usury and
representative oligarchy.
	But with the redistribution of TIME (the currency of the future) we
can put the food producers and users together. The lecture that follows should
clarify what really needs to be done.

GLOBAL PREMISE RATIONAL
CITIZEN ADVISE AND CONSENT
	To establish a global premise and beyond for the redistribution of
TIME the currency of the sovereign citizen ie. cosmic citizens who have a
right to be here.
	In order to tweak the envelope from an artists POV, we need to run
the movie of life to the expanded envelope size where everybody can
participate. Then ask the question in the abstract: Should we as a civilization
"BE" on the stage of life or merely players in organized usury's game of
Monopoly?  As well as restudy: What is our reason for BEING? and Who
really owns the Planet? for starters.
	For most people the reason for being is progeny.  If our recent
ancestors made the empowerment of their progeny job one, would we be
having this conversation or asking this belated question "How do we empower
our progeny?"
	For those involved in the electronic and direct democracy forums there
are a series of corrective strategies posted as TEN INCIDENT PREMISE
based on implementing some  lowest common denominator prophetic thinking
that is long over due.  For instance,  what do we vote for that will manage an
ocean of need rather than just another deception management flack attack
analogous to holding  back the tide with a broom?. In other words how do we
actually cause the paradigm shift we have been anticipating, to happen ie.
regain control of our destiny from the flatlanders who have ruled the earth
since it was flat :).
	But please read this introduction to get an overview and some  `how
to kickstart a dead planet' rational  that you can share with your constituents
as global parliamentarians ie. the velvet revolution of the sovereign  citizen.
	The high ground and the legitimacy of these  corrective strategies are
based on an over view gleaned from the popular prophetic directives
commonly associated with the twenty five percent of the Earth's population
who have been practicing the very opposite of their moral directives ie. why
are you so unlike your Christ as  Gandhi intimated.  In other words ignoring
what was in the back of the minds of the preachers and the tip of the tongues
of the protagonists.  It entails Abraham's directive of we should transcend
"From what is to what ought" and further simplified by Christ's "The Meek
shall inherit the Earth" ie. the high ground.  In essence the majority of the
prophets and wise persons of the planet  have intimated  essentially the same
`Earth belongs to everybody and everybody has a right to be here' overview
and except for a few sellouts the artistic community has been in locked step
emphasizing these same self evident truths for centuries.
	If we really plan to do `what ought'(transcend) we have to stop what
amounts to the abortion of the inner child by continually re-birthing  the inner
timber wolf.  In other words how does humanity  best make the journey from
the lower brainstem's inherent  predatory violent inner nature shared by most
animals of prey when the flight and fright hormones  are continuously being
triggered by those groups who have been educated as  predators(competition
for life support crowd) ie. greed based education and the media's better living
through parasitism propaganda barrage.
	Consequently the planet(space ship Earth) is a hodgepodge of disputed
territory. At this point in time it is held together with political propaganda and
force of arms. This precarious situation  has been co-opted by organized usury
through pyramid scheme free(to mess with) market economies. In other words
its the money changers and arbitrageurs (organized usury) tantamount to  later
day pirates that benefit most from nationalism through the  genocidal  use of
accumulated capital(treadmill TIME of the masses). We need to own up to the
fact that the so called rule of law we inherently cherish(brainwashed to accept)
is in many cases legitimizing the possession of stolen land(the great terrain
robbery), the slight of hand contracts and incorporations of later day pirates,
robber Barons and Twain's complicit congress and parliaments (representative
oligarchy posing as democracy).
	To get on with the job of empowering our progeny we have to
examine the desired solution. Basically it entails designing citizen
emancipation software.  And with some attitude adjustment we can perhaps
begin by resigning ourselves to the fact that we live on a planet on loan to us
from the unborn(nonsectarian for the creator).  Which invites us as free will
beings, after our ancestors failed to grasp(Carpe diem) the opportunity
for millennia,  to collectively leave the legacy that the planet belongs to our
progeny ie. sort of a living land trust. In other words to fully empower
generations to come(What ought), with the true intended meaning of "The
meek shall inherit the earth"  we should actually vote to make
planet sovereignty the first incident of the global  PREMISE.  The software to
overcome the entrenched  bias is the enabling of the collective consciousness
to arrive at that point via virtual  global interface ie. the synaptual switching
on of the global brain.  As Einstein pointed out we can't repair the mistakes of
the past with the tools used to build them ie. representative oligarchy. "Carpe
diem" or "Nowhere man"?.

	Imagine a group of educated citizens using their covert  resources to
prey on those who were unaware of their sophisticated predatory strategies
and ridiculing the victims by calling them not normal, immoral, and the actual
cause of their own poverty(destiny deprivation). Their amassed
fortunes(booty) have literally put these later day pirates in a position of triage
by arbitrage.  The planet  has been cut into a patchwork of borders
orchestrated by force and land ownership on usury based slight of hand
contracts even trade beads. Those who believed in the golden rule lost out.
	The planet's indigenous suffering from destiny deprivation as well as
those deprived of their destiny through junk bond factory closures, off shore
job displacements and even municipalities caught in the derivatives swindle are
examples of this rampant usury driven cultural genocide.
	The people of Chiapas are suffering this plague(usury driven cultural
genocide) in real time(NAFTA GATTastrophy) and are in need of focused
attention and help right now.  They are among the first to call for a global
Consulta.

CITIZEN EMANCIPATION
	Citizen emancipation entails  Liberty, equality, community (fraternity)
as a statement based on how humanity provisions itself.  Since the majority of
the global population has been driven from self sufficient lifestyles in favor of
captive consumerism,  life support has been insidiously organized as a contest
by those who somehow think that the human race is something that has to be
won.  This nonsense has been mantrified(better living through parasitism) by a
supply side that has infiltrated the very psyche of the citizens.
	With control of the media in the hands of organized parasitism this
basic immorality(usury driven cultural genocide and destiny deprivation) by so
called conservatives is somehow kept from the mainstream consciousness. But
the media is insidiously  used  to co-opt the minds of the people by interfering
in their belief structures by narrow casting and brainwashing. With greed
based, left brain only(deliberate Dyslexia) education prevailing over outcome
based education teaming up with the frankencorp media blitz of  better living
through parasitism propaganda we arrive at Acquired Tunnel Vision(ATV
positive syndrome) which is tantamount to a mentally transmitted disease.
	Besides extolling their better living through parasitism mantras (neo
liberalism) the most common divisive strategies and easiest to inflict are
attempts at criminalizing designer sin through political fronts posing as
religions ie. the regurgitated Victorian family values hoax is just one example
of the slave owner mentality of reactionaries attempting to legitimize
usury drive cultural genocide without a safety net.
	By nature each religion having a different spin on sin because of their
own designer sin portfolio have unwisely declared all others as non believers
some say dammed. The political extremists(organized usury) posing as
religions bring  envy jealousy to it's superlative `hate' for more politically
appropriate divisiveness ie.  the non believers as heathen, savages, pagans,
slackers, communists even liberals etc. and other forms of agenda based
thought control and deception management.
	The political ramifications of this designer hate is our history, literally.
It is a history of designer heathen in the business of treating the human race as
a contest  or something that has to be won or won over depending on the
political wind at the time.  Throw in the right wing radio Rwanda type
subterfuge fanning the fires of hate with the dissemination of organized
usury's  think tank hate mantras and divisive strategies  we have an ongoing
attempt at legalizing usury driven cultural genocide ie. social and economic
Darwinism passed off as free market economics. This results in The
Hegemony of Parasitism ie. IMF Rollerball `s New World Order.

SO NOW WHAT
	So rather than attempt to delouse this tangled web we need a new
broom clean sweep.  Of course our present day ATV positive egos will hardly
permit this . But what about our progeny?  We talk of them inheriting the
national debt(pre natal debt) etc. without even thinking of the nihilistic
ramifications of them becoming wage slaves ie. cash cows on a treadmill  just
to tithe to organized usury.
	To counter  potential enlightenment organized usury is attempting to
censor the Internet to muffle the information available to children(the next
generation) under the guise of smut which they attempt to define by the
crimilazation of designer sin morphed into thought control.  That is even
transparent to four year olds ie. neo liberalism for organized usury and
ingestion regulation (what goes in and out of mind and orifices) for the
people. So much for less government!
	O course, with Internet  censorship to the young, organized
parasitism's media entrapment experience is free to tout "When better milking
parlors for cash cows are needed multinational frankencorp(your limited
liability corporate citizen in the pursuit of happiness) will inflict them.  All this
freedom of the press for those who own them, to conceal the prophetic `What
ought' part of the belated global PREMISE  ie. we should make available
food, shelter and education to every citizen(the meek) of GAIA as a birthright
rather than the endless embellishment of the treadmill.

ON THE SOLUTION SIDE
	It is no secret that the planet's `Clone of Earth' technologies work
best.  Upon discovering  Abo-tech (Mother Earth as the original aboriginal)
certain self evident truths become clear. Almost all species form support
groups.  For humans the `Clone of Earth" scenario  has been the extended
family, support group, tribe, village etc..
	In the seventies we were involved with the Waltons on television to
generate some training videos to demonstrate  the obvious advantages of three
generations under one roof  in a co-housing synergy ie. the family advantage.
The young come to the old to learn and the old come to the young to learn,
the mystery of the ages does not have to be reinvented each generation nor do
we need elder care, child day care, teachers, or baby sitters.  A family that can
grow their own food and provide luxuries with a cottage industry (work at
HOME Inc.) already have two thirds of what the supply side now provides by
co-opting our very being ie. our TIME the wealth of the future.  This scenario
with modern KISStech on an acre of land or so can provide the amenities ie.
energy, water, waste disposal etc.  With approximately a hundred self
sufficient families in a support group we have a sustainable self sufficient
community to raise a child in ie. back to the future.
	Equality is the opportunity for all to participate in this synergy,
	Liberty(emancipation) is the freedom from a treadmill pyramid scheme
supply side economy  manipulating your TIME credits(currency of the
sovereign citizen) out of your community.  Self sufficiency is the key ie. grow
your own food.
	Fraternity is the community which you are a necessary  part of  and the
place to grow a child in.
	Liberty, Equality, Community is the alternative to Nihilism ie. corrects
the no appreciation no accomplishment co dependency-dysfunctional
stalemate caused by civilizations bad marriage to the captive consumer
boondoggle.
	With each family on the planet equipped with the self sufficiency
technologies and stewarding their own  acre of land, this synergy would
actually entail less land than the lower forty eight  united states with our
present global population.  With a new sense of security provided by self
sufficiency(TIME redistribution) and a proper Premise(Bill of rights),
population would actually decrease.  None the less with the feeding and
housing technologies almost any land would be livable and spread around the
globe a landmass amounting to the lower forty eight United States would
actually feed and house nearly three times  the planet's currant population
with a better standard of living  than the Waltons enjoyed.
	The technology to accomplish this is available now.  Question is are
you hindering the effort?  Nothing counts because not being part of the
solution defines the problem as our ancestors have proven!  They were simply
convinced that there was nothing they could do ie. ATV positive syndrome.

HOW DO WE FUND ALL THIS?
	The funding to enable every family on earth the ability to enjoy the
Premise is being usurped by the supply side captive consumer mandatory
consumption mandatory non production pyramid schemes. For instance the
treadmill TIME of the global citizens already dedicated to the taxes to pay the
municipal bonds and the profits just to rebuild the aging  five part amenity
infrastructure(sewer, water, electricity, motor fuel, gas, trash,  garbage etc.)
collection etc.) can be redirected to the construction of the billion or so self
sufficient family living units for the feeding, housing and place of
occupation(Home Inc.) of the GAIAN citizens ie. the shoes of the fisherman
exercise plus.
	The Hydrogen economy eliminates the need to build or repair the five
part  amenity infrastructure see HYDROGEN THE GANDHI STRATEGY.
The phasing out of surrogate agriculture because we grow our own food (self
sufficiency) and the red meat diet because it takes up five acres or so of land
per citizen, makes land affordable and available.  All we have to do is vote for
it.  In other words jettison the inner timber wolf and allow the needs of
the collective consciousness to prevail over our collective conscious ie. think
hierarchy of need rather than the hierarchy of greed.  Do we really want to
succumb to the feel right(pun intended) propaganda portraying the human
race as a contest or what? Should we force our progeny into someone else's
game of Monopoly(civilization chasing it's tail)?

See the TEN INCIDENT PREMISE which follows this rational to get an idea
what the lowest common denominator entails and to vote this to happen.
DON'T HESITATE TO EMAIL ME WITH YOUR COMMENTS
or for any of the lectures listed below or in the text.
Feel free to post this anywhere you like ie. cross post, post haste.

To really get the overview of those who have been on the Internet since the
mid eighties you should read some of the following lectures.
TEN INCIDENT PREMISE follows this lecture
PREMISE
REFERENDA for GLOBAL EMANCIPATION
FROM WHAT IS TO WHAT OUGHT
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT RATIONAL
CYBER PROJECT ALTERNATIVE also URL
HYDROGEN THE GANDHI STRATEGY  also URL
THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION
GLOBAL VOTE RATIONAL
GLOBAL VILLAGE RATIONALE
HYDROGEN RATIONAL
THE HYDROGEN ECONOMY STUPID
WHAT IS A VILLAGE
WHAT CAPITALISM MEANS
PROGRESSIVE IS WHAT IT MEANS
THE NEW PROGRESSIVE AGENDA
HYDROGEN BY WE THE PEOPLE
HYDROGEN ECONOMY
OFF AXIS PARABOLA
THE END OF HUMANITY?????
DOWN WITH REPRESENTATIVE OLIGARCHY
US AID TO ENCOURAGE MEAT DIET?
GOP and the spoken lie
FRATERNITY AKA COMMUNITY
LAND DISTRIBUTION
THE BIGGEST LIE ON EARTH
on the following conferences o for old and s for search
the energy related are on
igc:energy news
usenet:alt.energy.renewable
igc:p.news
The others can be found on
igc:p.news
igc:pnews.discuss
usenet:misc.activism.progressive
CYBER PROJECT ALTERNATIVE
http://www.wrldpwr.com/24/Raleigh_Myers.html
HYDROGEN THE GANDHI STRATEGY
http://lablinks.com/sumeria/politics/ghandi.html

RALEIGH MYERS GEER........................
RA ENERGY FDN.............
..........................THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND, THIS LAND IS MY LAND
...............................THIS LAND IS MADE FOR YOU AND ME
..................................The Global Village anthem
.............................sung by those who already voted

see HYDROGEN THE GANDHI STRATEGY
http://www.livelinks.com/sumeria/politics/ghandi.html

THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS ..is the reality at hand!
The children of the universe, the right to be here generation ie. the meek
taking their prophetic inheritance out of probate is not a conspiracy.