UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 1996

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Bill Beymer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 07 Jul 1996 23:31:52 -0700
Bonnie L. Johnson wrote:

> Diagnostic use is for us the users to decide so you better get to work!!
> how long does it take to do a reconstruction?? That will be a real
> deciding factor for utility. keep us posted.
>
> Bonnie Wolff Johnson, RVT, RDMS
> Stanford - Vascular surgery.

Bonnie,

I agree we will need to be the ones to find an application. I was just
wondering how far ahead in the search others were. In answer to the
question about the time for the reconstruction, of course it varies with
number of slices, slice thickness, and detail, but ususally with the
"normal" settings a reconstruction takes about 20-45 seconds, not too
bad.

Bill Beymer RT, RDMS, RVT
Parkview Memorial Hospital
Fort Wayne, Indiana