]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

COMMUNET Home

COMMUNET  September 1996, Week 2

COMMUNET September 1996, Week 2

JOIN THE DEMOCRACY TEACH-IN (Part 1 of 2) (fwd)

Vigdor Schreibman - FINS <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 8 Sep 1996 17:45:48 -0400 (EDT)

TEXT/PLAIN

Community networks can join the "Democracy Teach-In"
described in the below literature, with their own
special proceedings.  What I recommend as the cause of
Community networks follows in Part 2.

Vigdor Schreibman - FINS <[log in to unmask]>