SGA Archives

March 1997

SGA@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Colin J. Moffett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 10:39:58 -0500 (EST)
Hey Senators,

Remember to come to the Brown Bag Lunch W/ The Mayor today.
Students need to be there because he needs to be asked some serious
questions. Student votes helped get him elected two years ago and i
question his interest in our issues. So Go!!!
It looks like we are doing well in Montpelier. The ride isn't
over yet and it is crucial that those of you who are sending letters send
them soon.
Any of you who didn't get a tour of Old Mill let me know and we
might be able to do another. Elections Next Week - Spread the Word
See Ya.
-Colin

Colin J. Moffett Office Phone: 802-656-2053
SGA President Home Phone: 802-865-2862
University of Vermont FAX: 802-656-7719
Burlington, VT EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
http:\www.uvm.edu\~cmoffett