]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

EDSS-295 Home

EDSS-295  January 1998

EDSS-295 January 1998

Re: Towards a New Reality ? (was Re: For all)

Dave <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 18 Jan 1998 17:17:12 +0800

Hi there....I'm not new here...I've subscribed since end of last
year...I can see that this list is not at all active..

Hmm ,...about Internet, I totally agree that it is a new form
communication(going to be!) and in future lots of stuffs and technology
will be incorporated in Internet and will further increases its
capability.
Internet now as you know it, is considered old technology. Well I hope
this discussion goes on, I look forward in hearing some more about this
Internet. I'm still quite new with this Internet stuff as I've just
subscribed to an isp bout middle of last year.

Anyway why not we start this list up by introducing ourself?I'll be the
first:

 I'm David Seow a Chinese living in Malaysia,South East Asia. I'm about
18+. Currently a student in a college. I'm in Telecommunication and
Computer Engineering course. (so i guess, I'll have to now a lot bout
telecommunication!!) Oh yeah I'm a male.. :)