Nuke-Free Action Camp (fwd)

"Maureen E. Quigley" <[log in to unmask]>

Environmental Justice <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Apr 1998 13:33:21 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 08:58:25 -0600
From: SBLDF <[log in to unmask]>
To: Barbara Wiedner <[log in to unmask]>,
    Bill and Pat Ledbetter <[log in to unmask]>,
    "Brian Tolker (g)" <[log in to unmask]>,
    Britte Huddleston <[log in to unmask]>,
    Bryan Tower <[log in to unmask]>,
    courtney meador <[log in to unmask]>,
    cristina <[log in to unmask]>,
    Darren German/Austin <[log in to unmask]>,
    David S Perwin <[log in to unmask]>, Diana Ashe <[log in to unmask]>,
    Don Darling <[log in to unmask]>,
    "Dr. Phil Goodell" <[log in to unmask]>,
    Elizabeth Delgado <[log in to unmask]>,
    Elizabeth Walsh <[log in to unmask]>,
    Enrique Valdivia <[log in to unmask]>, Gary Oliver <[log in to unmask]>,
    "Genna-Ft. Worth" <[log in to unmask]>,
    Germaine Rosas <[log in to unmask]>, Graciela Avila <[log in to unmask]>,
    Houston Greens <[log in to unmask]>,
    "Janette L. Wipper" <[log in to unmask]>,
    Jim and Fran Sage <[log in to unmask]>,
    Jorge Fuentes-Acunca <[log in to unmask]>,
    katie handley <[log in to unmask]>,
    Kevin Kamps and Gabriela Bulisova-MI <[log in to unmask]>,
    Kimberlee Elder <[log in to unmask]>, law355 <[log in to unmask]>,
    les breeding <[log in to unmask]>,
    "Lori J. Roth" <[log in to unmask]>,
    lorrie dukes <[log in to unmask]>,
    Lycia & Eric Shaffner <[log in to unmask]>, Mark Coats <[log in to unmask]>,
    "Maureen E. Quigley" <[log in to unmask]>,
    mavis belisle <[log in to unmask]>,
    Michael Scialdone <[log in to unmask]>,
    Molly Johnson-Ward Valley <[log in to unmask]>,
    Monica <[log in to unmask]>,
    "Page S. Williams" <[log in to unmask]>,
    richard boren <[log in to unmask]>, richard simpson <[log in to unmask]>,
    Scott Graves <[log in to unmask]>,
    Shawn Waggoner <[log in to unmask]>,
    "Sierra Club, Lone Star" <[log in to unmask]>,
    Ted Mertig <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Nuke-Free Action Camp

Hey everyone,
I thought you might like to see what the folks in New England are
planning for this spring and summer.  It looks wonderful.  What do you
think about planning something similar in Texas or the Southwest?

PS. Quick note on the Texas-Maine-Vermont compact bill:  The bill is not
scheduled for this week, but could come next week in the House.  There
will be at least an hour debate on the floor, and we expect the
proponents of the dump to try to strip the amendments that were added in
the Senate, or at least render them useless.  Pressure on House members
to vote against the bill and at the least, keep the amendments the way
they are is needed.  The new toll-free number for Congress is
1-800-504-0031.

Thanks!
Erin Rogers
Sierra Blanca Legal Defense Fund