]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MEDLIB-L Home

MEDLIB-L  June 1998, Week 1

MEDLIB-L June 1998, Week 1

FW: Sunset on Docline? End of ILL as we know it?

"Blobaum, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:13:29 -0500

I am forwarding this from the QuickDoc user's group listserv, which has
a rather small subscription group, and I know many more have not heard
this news.  The information is provocative and if its true many of us
have to expand our budgets *significantly* for next year to get the
equipment to be able to offer ILL services, and the time to do that is
now.  I was not able to attend MLA this year, and I wonder what other
goodies I missed from not attending!!   "The times, they are a changin'
".    I would be more enthused if the Web worked as it is supposed to,
but even with my direct connection, the web is many times slow and
cumbersome.

paul

Paul Blobaum, Medical Librarian
Silver Cross Hospital           [log in to unmask]
1200 Maple Road                 http://www.silvercross.org
Joliet, IL  60432          *I update the new baby page at
http://www.silvercross.org/babyweb