LISTSERV Archives

EDSS-295 Home

EDSS-295  July 1998

EDSS-295 July 1998

What kind of help this channel offers?

Salman Faisal <[log in to unmask]>

Telecommunications and the Information Highway <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 18 Jul 1998 13:08:09 +0500

Hi,
I am a telecommunication engineer (BE in Communications). I would like to know that what kind of help this list can offer to a telecommunication engineer.

Basically I would like to have uptodate information in Telecommunications and interested to get the same sort of help.

Your cooperation in this respect is highly appreciated

Thanks
Salman