SGA Archives

July 1998

SGA@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Erika L. Nestor" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Student Government Association News and Issues <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:30:25 -0400
Hello everyone!

Wanted to let you all know we've scheduled our next meeting:

FRIDAY, AUGUST 7 from 8:30 a.m.- 10:00 a.m.

At this point, all of our workshops and facilitators are in place.  We are
beginning work on the brochure and will hopefully have a draft of this at
our next meeting.

One of the questions that came up in the last meeting was whether we
should mail the brochure to all undergraduates or just women
undergraduates.  We are getting quotes on both and will discuss this again
at our next meeting.

We discussed a marketing plan and where we will have publicity re: the
conference.

At our next meeting, we'd also like to brainstorm ideas on how students
can help with the conference- concrete things they can do such as pulling
a group of vendors together to have at the conference.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see you in August!
Erika