Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

COMMUNET Home

COMMUNET  July 1998, Week 1

COMMUNET July 1998, Week 1

[[log in to unmask]: L.A. Times column, 6/15/98]

Shava Nerad <[log in to unmask]>

Community and Civic Network discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Jun 1998 23:53:55 -0700

I thought this column would be of interest to folks here...

-----Forwarded message from Marianne Cooley <[log in to unmask]>-----