]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

COMMUNET Home

COMMUNET  September 1998, Week 1

COMMUNET September 1998, Week 1

(Fwd) New Thinking: Two Sides Of Communities

Steven Clift <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Sep 1998 12:19:12 -0500

A useful essay illustrating why using online tools do not result in
instant community.

Gerry spoke at the European Community Networking conference this
summer.  His company takes a very interesting approach toward
community, particularily with the Locals Ireland project.  They are
worth watching.

Steven Clift