loss of materials for Internet: [RRE]copyright law

Curt Priest <[log in to unmask]>

Community and Civic Network discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Oct 1998 12:48:00 EDT

From: Phil Agre <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Red Rock Eater News Service" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [RRE]copyright law
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 18:44:28 -0700 (PDT)

This message was forwarded through the Red Rock Eater News Service (RRE).
Send any replies to the original author, listed in the From: field below.
You are welcome to send the message along to others but please do not use
the "redirect" command.  For information on RRE, including instructions
for (un)subscribing, see http://dlis.gseis.ucla.edu/people/pagre/rre.html
or send a message to [log in to unmask] with Subject: info rre