SGA Archives

December 1998

SGA@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Holmes, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Student Government Association News and Issues <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 16:17:30 -0500
Hello folks,

        I am writing this e-mail to notify all of you that our meeting
on Tuesday night will run rather long.  Some are anticipating that the
meeting may run longer than 1:00 am.  There are some major business
issues that need to be discussed as well as quite a bit of other stuff.
We have old business for Capital Projects, and Financial Policies
amendments, as well as others.  Please try to get all work done before
the meeting.  It is essential that we all be there.  I thank you for
your time, as we will see you then.

Sincerely,
Godspeed...
        Treasurer Holmes