MEDLIB-L Archives

December 1998, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Nancy Calabretta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Calabretta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 11:39:44 -0500
We have a complete set of the the Time/Life Dr. Koop videos at our
hospital. One of our nursing administrators is curious to know if anyone
has found any similar series that will take the place of these tapes as
they become outdated? Has anyone come up with anything or do you know of
anything that might be forthcoming? Thanks in advance. I can summarize for
the list if people want to respond to me directly or you can just respond
to the list if you think there is sufficient interest in this topic.

Nancy

Nancy Calabretta
Reuben L. Sharp Health Science Library
Cooper Health System
Camden, New Jersey   08103
phone: (609)342-2522
fax: (609)342-9588
email: [log in to unmask]
This message has been generated by MIMESweeper at Providence Seattle Medical
Center and certifies that the message and attachments have been swept for all
known and recorded computer viruses.