MEDLIB-L Archives

December 1998, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Angela Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:23:22 +0800
We subrcribe to Annals of Internal Medicine and JAMA via our vendor
Blackwell.  Journals arrive Hong Kong safe and punctual.

Perhaps you can check with your vendor?

Angela Wong                             Phone number: (852) 2468 5425
Hospital Librarian                      Fax number  : (852) 2465 7392
Tuen Mun Hospital                       E-mail      : [log in to unmask]
1st floor, Atrium Block
Tsing Chung Koon Road
Tuen Mun
Hong Kong