SKIVT-L Archives

January 1999, Week 4

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Andre L. Shoumatoff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:24:45 -0500
I have a bunch of Original Sin snowboards that I snagged out of the
Dynastar dumpster that were factory returns because they were, if they
hadn't already, beginnig to delaminate.  Misc sizes from 150 to 165, some
in really nice shape.  I'm going to epoxy, wax, and mildly tune all of
them before I sell them (9 in all), as I said above at $30 a pop, $20 for
the beaten ones.  There were at least 30 in there when I started dumpster
diving, I only took what I thought to be the good ones--reply direct +
thank you very much-

-Andre

Andre Shoumatoff                              University of Vermont
(802) 656 6970                                        Burlington VT