SKIVT-L Archives

January 1999, Week 4

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:47:40 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< BTW
 if you skied in the woods more those out of control kids wouldn't be a
 problem.  "The trees are your friends!" >>

We usually spend most of our time in the woods, but except for a few
memorable, almost epic, days, this has not really been the best year in the
trees. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a woods day. Need to get in some quick feet
(and quick thinking) practice before we head to Chamonix and Lech next week.

BTW, anyone know any someone with firsthand knowledge of Chamonix conditions?
What we can get off the net looks pretty bleak. Austria seems to be having a
good year though.