SKIVT-L Archives

January 1999, Week 4

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jim & Shirley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:11:09 -0500
Is anyone going to MRG on Sunday 1/24?  I would like to find out how
their base holds up after this weekend to know whether or not to go
through with my plans to ski on Tuesday.  Most areas will probably crank
up the guns on Sunday night as soon as the temps drop but I understand
MRG doesn't have snowmaking ; at least on the majority of their trails.
An honest opinion of amt. of rocks and bare spots vs. actual skiable
snow would be greatly appreciated.  You could send me back channel if
you would like, I get the list as digest and that only comes once a day
so the time lag would be kind of short for me to make my decision.
Thanks in advance.    Jim Dugan