SKIVT-L Archives

January 1999, Week 4

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Andrew Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 05:38:23 -0800
Jim & Shirley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Is anyone going to MRG on Sunday 1/24?

I was planning on going today, but because of the weather they only
have the Practice Slope Chair (350' vertical?) open with 2 runs.
Hopefully with the cooler temps and less wind they'll reopen the main
mountain tomorrow.  If they do, I may go for a run or 2 before class
in the morning, and I'll give you a report of the conditions.  I'll be
on my rock skis, and I think they would be a good idea for Tuesday.

From wet, rainy Middlebury...  :(

Andrew
http://www.middlebury.edu/~asnow/skiing