SKIVT-L Archives

January 1999, Week 4

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ken Hildick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:54:05 EST
In a message dated 1/25/99 12:08:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Ken since you are at Stowe a lot can you also give updates on the ski
 conditions?  It seems like Jerm and I are the only Stowe regulars who
 give Stowe reports. >>

I work at Stowe as a Host on Fridays typically and patrol at MRG on weekends,
or other days as conditions and my mood dictate. There seem to be quite a few
reports for these 2 areas to this list already so I'm not sure it needs more,
and I am more of a lurker than a poster, especially on weekends when I am not
usually on the computer (as seems to be the case with the rest of the list). I
could send a report from the web cafe when I'm at Stowe if Wes were to somehow
enable this, but at this point it can't be done.