LISTSERV Archives

EDSS-295 Home

EDSS-295  February 1999

EDSS-295 February 1999

research help

Chang-Hoan Cho <[log in to unmask]>

Telecommunications and the Information Highway <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:53:04 -0600

Hello!
I am a doctoral student in advertising at the University of Texas at
Austin.  My research interest has been the effectiveness of banner
ads on the Web--what are the antecedents of banner clicking.  As a
project for my
doctoral dissertation, I am conducting an on-line survey of audience
processing of banner ads (factors affecting banner click-through).  The
participation is totally voluntary and all information about you will be
kept
completely confidential.  Again, this is not commercial purpose at
all.  It will take around 15 minutes to complete this online survey.
I'd
greatly appreciate your time in helping with my project. If you complete

this survey, you have a chance to receive a sweepstake of $100.

The online survey is located at
http://wnt.cc.utexas.edu/~avdu225/g1p.html

If you have any question regarding my project, I am more than happy to
provide further information (my publications, research hypotheses, etc.)

Thank you very much.
best regards,

Chang-Hoan Cho
ABD, The University of Texas at Austin